Monday, May 9, 2011

Frankincense Testimonial & Essential Oils Cooking Secrets


I just read this on the Share doTERRA Newsletter, and I had to share it with you all.  I love making gingersnap cookies; I will definitely have to try using some oils the next time I make them.  Awesome testimonial on frankincense as well!

"I have been using doTERRA for several months in many different ways. Diffusion, in my water or juice,or wherever I sometimes feel pain. Recently I started putting a few drops of frankincense in my water to drink because of all the benefits I have read about it--especially pertaining to the liver. I have hepatitis-C and for years when I get a blood test my liver enzymes are always high. On April 20th, 2011, I had my fasting blood test and was informed 2 days later that my liver enzymes are normal. This is the first time I have heard this and the only thing I can think of that I am doing different is the daily ingestion of the Frankincense. Hallelujah, if this keeps up.  I really enjoy all the wonderful oils. I also have been taking for a short
time the vitamins and minerals." By Helen S. 

Essential Oils Cooking Secrets:
  • Spice up ginger snap cookies with ginger, cinnamon, clove, or On Guard. Toothpick application is preferred.
  • To your regular sponge or bundt cake, add lemon, or wild orange oil.
  • Peppermint or Wild Orange can be added to chocolate cake, brownie, or frosting recipes.
  • To pumpkin pie or spice cake recipes, add nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, or ginger.
  • Add oregano, marjoram, thyme, or basil to tomato sauces, pizza, ravioli, and lasagna recipes. Toothpick method of application is preferred. 
** NOTE: The advice shared in this tip has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dōTERRA Blog